A good skin care regimen can never be complete without a facial mask. A mask helps to draw out impurities, eliminate dead cells, allow penetration of active ingredients and even tighten and tone the skin. However, finding the right one may be a challenge.
Just have to ask yourself one simple question: “What is my skin type?”
And here is a simple way to test your skin type:
- Wash your face and do not put any products on for a few hours or overnight.
- After that, you can either touch your face or press a tissue over your face and observe which parts are oily and which are not. The more oily parts you find, the oiler your skin could be. So is the same for dry parts.However, if you’ll like to find out more accurately what type of skin condition you have, Tokyo Garden offers a detailed skin analysis test for $20. (Find out more at 6732 0402 or just email us here!)
Now, it is time to choose the right facial mask for yourself!
Finding the Right Mask….
For Oily Skin and Clogged Pores
- Clay Mask
- remove excess oils from within the skin
- balance the oils on our skin
- extract toxic agents from the skin that can cause clogged pores
- mineral rich
For Dry Skin
- Coconut Honey Mask
- mixture of rich moisturizers and natural humectants
- extra virgin coconut oil acts as a good moisturizer and raw honey is an excellent natural humectant
- intensive moisturization and hydration
For Normal, Sensitive and Combination Skin
- Raw Honey Mask
- natural humectant and nourishment to the skin
- provide calming effect
- increase hydration in the skin
- packed with minerals
General Guidelines when using a Facial Mask
- Always wash your face clean before putting on a mask. You really do not want to trap impurities in the skin.
- Always treat your skin with some extra TLC. Always pat your skin dry, do not rub.
- Always pay attention to the duration of leaving the mask on, about 15 to 30 minutes at most.
- Always follow up with products that work for your skin type, which can enhance and nourish your skin as it becomes more absorbent after a mask.
Introducing our Signature Garden Mineral Mask
If you feel too overwhelmed, not to worry, our signature Garden Mineral Mask is suitable for all skin types. It is composed of Marine Algae and Mint, together with other natural minerals, thus giving you the correct balance of moisture, hydration and nourishment that your skin deserves. Giving you that clearer, brighter and more supple skin. Be pampered by our trained aestheticians at Tokyo Garden Medical Aesthetics with our signature Garden Facial Premium.